I think I saw a carbon atom. I did! I did see a carbon atom! On two legs! See? I can think just like those science people on TV too! Good. Now, how about we all think like a scientist?
Find us on:
Today’s podcast is brought to you by Audible. Get a free audiobook download and a 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/epsilonactual. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle, or mp3 player.
I've got some exciting news! I joined Patreon! In case you’re wondering, Patreon is a simple way for you to contribute to The Epsilon Actual Radio Show, and get great rewards in return. Some of the rewards include you yourself being in future podcasts and even getting to hang out with me. Go checkout patreon.com/epsilonactual and become a part of this podcast today!
- Futurism. (2018). This inexpensive battery could revolutionize the clean energy industry. [online] Available at: https://futurism.com/battery-revolutionize-clean-energy/.
- Slashgear.com. (2018). Largest known prime number discovered by GIMPS project - SlashGear. [online] Available at: https://www.slashgear.com/largest-known-prime-number-discovered-by-gimps-project-04513685/amp/.
- Tech.riversip.com. (2018). Most sea turtles now female in north Great Barrier Reef. [online] Available at: http://tech.riversip.com/tech/source/5288.html.
- Washington Post. (2018). Huge snowfall increases over Antarctica could counter sea level rise, scientists say. [online] Available at: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2018/01/03/large-antarctic-snowfall-increases-could-counter-sea-level-rise-scientists-say/?utm_term=.abe4857d6551.
For the Masses:
- Essentiallifeskills.net. (2018). Have an Open Mind. [online] Available at: https://www.essentiallifeskills.net/openmind.html.
- Geisen, Michael. Everything You Need to Ace Science in One Big Fat Notebook. New York: Workman, 2016. Print.
- Operation Meditation. (2013). 8 Benefits of Having an Open Mind and How to Get One - Operation Meditation. [online] Available at: http://operationmeditation.com/discover/8-benefits-of-having-an-open-mind-and-how-to-get-one/.
- Skepticism 101: How to Think like a Scientist. (2013). [Digital] The Great Courses: Michael Shermer, Ph.D.
- ThoughtCo. (2018). How to Be More Skeptical. [online] Available at: https://www.thoughtco.com/skeptical-steps-to-improve-your-skeptical-thinking-249747.
- Wise Bread. (2014). Change Your Life by Learning How to Admit You're Wrong. [online] Available at: http://www.wisebread.com/change-your-life-by-learning-how-to-admit-youre-wrong.
- You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch by Albert Hague.
- Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) by TheFatRat.
- Bodies by Drowning Pool.